Interwest Financial Services understands the complexities of running a business and balancing this with providing unique benefits to employees to attract and retain key staff.
As well as personal financial planning, Interwest Financial Services is a specialist provider of advice and service to corporate superannuation funds.
Interwest can provide the services and the support to meet your employees superannuation needs and can take care of the compliance, corporate governance and reporting.
We see a unique opportunity for our business customers to create employee satisfaction and retention through a customised superannuation plan that provides important features and peace of mind with benefits such as automatic acceptance cover for insurances such as death cover, disability cover and income protection.
All corporate super employee members have access at anytime to our Financial Planners and Client Service Officers.
Interwest Financial Services prides itself on a superior customer service. An example of some of our services we provide to our corporate superannuation members include:
- Setting up of new corporate superannuation plans
- New employee member contact and introduction
- Access to our Financial Planners and Client Services team for information or administration requests
- Complimentary and obligation free meetings to discuss financial planning queries
- On site individual visits and group visits
- Comprehensive financial planning services
- Super consolidation services and lost super searches for members
- Access to mortgage brokers for lending needs
- Financial education seminars
- Support upon termination of members
- Skype camera service for face to face contact with our Financial Planners for members who may be in a remote area
For employers we add value and free up your time with the following services and support:
- Regular policy committee meetings
- Regular easy to understand reporting to management
- Frequent updates on changes to rules and regulations
- Market updates and fund performance updates
- Providing member feedback
If you would like to know more about Interwest corporate services please contact one of our Corporate Relationship Managers, David Wrightson or Ben Walker on 08 6436 0000.
If you would like information on MySuper or are a MySuper member please look at our education tab for information videos.
This website contains information that is general in nature. It does not take into account the objectives, financial situation or needs of any particular person. You need to consider you financial situation and needs before making any decisions based on this information.